1. Press the Deposit button on the main screen;
2. Press Bitcoin (BTC), ERC20 (USDT), TRC20 (USDT) or Ethereum (ETH).
3. Copy the address or scan the corresponding QR code;
4. Open your wallet outside the app to fill in the corresponding address to top up your Lotterium account. You may also use the QR code as the destination address in your wallet;
4. Confirm the transaction;
5. Please wait 1-10 minutes for the transaction to be approved and LTU to be credited to your account.
You will be able to see the transaction details in your wallet history, and it will also appear in the transaction history of your Lotterium account.
We do not charge any commission for depositing funds. However, a transfer fee is specified in your crypto wallet when sending funds from it, and it will be deducted from your crypto account. Transaction speed depends on the transfer fee amount.
Also, many exchanges allow you to choose the way the commission is deducted:
1) from the transferred amount - in this case your Lotterium account will be funded minus the commission
2) debiting directly from your crypto account - in this case the full amount of transfer will come to your Lotterium account.
Your deposited cryptocurrency will be automatically converted into the game currency LTU.
To find the exchange rates and the exact converted amount, use our currency converter:
In the game app,
1) click on / tap Deposit
2) in the “Choose the deposit method” section, click on / tap your specific cryptocurrency
3) in the appeared window, enter your amount in cryptocurrency or in LTU
Each deposit must receive several confirms from the Blockchain and each of them can take 5-20 minutes. In total, the transaction may take about an hour to reach the final wallet. If it has been more than that, please, contact our support team: [email protected]